Small Blue Outline Pointer

Thursday 22 December 2011

PARAMORE:HELLO COLD WORLD


I feel happy, I feel sadI feel like running through the wallsI'm overjoyed, I'm undecidedI don't know who I amWell, maybe I'm not perfect, at least I'm workin' on it,22 is like the worst idea that I have ever hadIt's too much pain, it's too much freedomWhat should I do with this?it's not the way you plan itIt's how you make it happenYeah, it's how you make it happen
It's such a cold cold world (hello cold world)And I can't get outSo I'll just make the best of everything I'll never haveIt's such a cold cold world (hello cold world)And it's got me downBut I'll get right back up as long as it spins aroundHello cold world
(oh woah oh oh oh woah ohh)
Girls and boys keep lining up to see if they can measure upAnd they look good and they feel wow but it will never be enoughYou say you're really hurting, at least you're feeling something,We can hope and we can pray that everything will work out fine,But you can't just stay down on your kneesThe revolution is outside[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/hello-cold-world-lyrics-paramore.html ]You wanna make a difference, get out and go begin itWoah, get out and go and begin it
It's such a cold cold world (hello cold world)And I can't get outSo I'll just make the best of everything I'll never haveIt's such a cold cold world (hello cold world)And it's got me downBut I'll get right back up as long as it spins aroundHello cold world
(oh oh woah woah ohhh ah)Don't need my eyes open wide,(oh oh woah woah ohh ah)I just wanna feel something
It's such a cold cold world (hello cold world)And I can't get outSo I'll just make the best of everything I'll never haveIt's such a cold cold world (hello cold world)And it's got me down,But I'll get right back up as long as it spins aroundspins around
(oh woah woah ohh)Hello cold world(oh oh woah woah ohh)Hello cold world



tq sebab sudi baca